Which solution is right for your business?
Simplify IT with Converged Infrastructure offerings from Dell Technologies
Simplify IT and transform operations by bringing together compute, storage, networking, and data protection in fully engineered systems and validated designs from Dell. Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure transforms your infrastructure approach and prepares you for what’s next. Move to production faster and scale with ease with an engineered, turnkey system or validated design option. Accelerate IT operations, deliver maximum performance and protection for mission-critical workloads, and meet the cloud era head-on. Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure transforms your infrastructure approach and prepares you for what’s next.
Want more? Check out our Dell Technologies page to explore other Dell Products.
Dell VxBlock 1000
VxBlock 1000 converged infrastructure is specifically designed to help you deliver cloud operations faster, consolidate and protect your high-value workloads, and simplify life cycle management.
• Automate key processes: Move to a VMware-based private or hybrid cloud model
• Get the Storage: Mix and match different storage arrays, data protection options, blade and rack servers, and SAN/LAN switches
• Single Sourced Support: Gain a trusted single source of support and ongoing validation for all technologies across the stack
Dell EMC PowerOne
With all-in-one simplicity and unmatched autonomous provisioning capabilities, Dell EMC PowerOne transforms IT operations and helps accelerate your organization’s journey to modernization in the new cloud era.
• PowerOne Controller: Automate thousands of tasks and enable work load-ready clusters easily.
• PowerEdge MX: Kinetic infrastructure optimized to support multiple generations of technology.
• PowerOne Networking Fabric: Open networking fabric automated to near zero-touch.
• PowerMax: A multi-controller, active/active scale-out architecture.
• Unity XT: No compromise midrange storage to deliver unified storage, speed and efficiency