A World Leader in Education Technology.Talk to a Specialist
As a Platinum-Level and NMSO partner with Lenovo, the world leader in EDU Technology, we understand the unique challenges various education systems face in transitioning learning models into the 21st century.
Together with Lenovo we are helping schools incorporate new ways of teaching, learning, and collaborating, all while managing cost, efficiency, and security with the most streamlined solutions possible.
the Future in Mind
As a Platinum Partner with Lenovo, we can offer their education-built products and services designed to empower our future IT leaders. Whether it's laptops, 2-in-1s, or rugged tablets, Lenovo can handle the challenges of balancing competing priorities and the importance of getting the right technology that scales easily to different-sized classes and needs.
Partnered with Perseverance
The key to successfully investing in new learning products is resilience and reliability. Lenovo tests education devices to standards that exceed MIL-SPEC standards: stress-testing LCD screens with 50% more pressure applied in 5x more places, dropping devices from 2x the regular test height - even the hinges on Lenovo’s education devices have 20,000 more open/close cycles.
Partnered with Dedication
We’re in it for the long haul as are the education devices designed by Lenovo. The education technology and hardware Lenovo offers have proven their ability to resolve challenges faced across educational environments and enhance capabilities to power the creation of strong digital districts. We’re dedicated to the future and the IT leaders of it.
Northern Micro and Lenovo have been partnered since 2005 and have built a relationship founded on our mutual dedication to going beyond for our customers. Education devices are essential and providing the very best of the best in product is only second to providing an affordable and sustainable solution to our customers. This is our passion and our drive. Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders and we take pride in being able to facilitate schools and educational entities in providing the very best in education devices.
Today, students and parents need to be able to access educational materials remotely and depend on innovative solutions to ensure their connections extend beyond the classroom. Our service capability and Lenovo’s experience of providing global tech solutions allow us to provide reassurance to parents, teachers, and students by providing end-to-end services and expert support.
Technology is no longer separate in the education environment and Lenovo knows this and is prepared to service the need to seamlessly amalgamate these two worlds. Technology must be educationally driven, not just technology-driven and more than this it needs to remove barriers to education rather than create them; the devices need to work as hard as the students are and Lenovo makes that happen.
Lenovo’s portfolio of hardware, software, and service solutions has everything you need to meet the needs of schools of any size:
Lenovo Tiny M75q-1
Amazingly compact and astonishingly powerful, the Lenovo Tiny is the productivity powerhouse that doesn’t have to live on a desk.
• Compact Power: AMD Ryzen™ 5 Pro processing, advanced DDR4 memory, ultra-fast PCIe SSD storage and powerful Radeon™ Vega graphics.
• The well-connected PC: All the input/output bases are covered—from audio to USB and video.
• Reclaim your desk: Just 1L in volume, this sleek desktop can be deployed almost anywhere.
• One mean machine: MIL-SPEC tested for durability and reliability, the ThinkCentre M75q Tiny can be counted on to perform in the most extreme conditions.
Lenovo X13 Yoga
The tech-lovers dream: the ThinkPad X13 Yoga has the power, security, portability, and physical flexibility to be awesome anywhere.
• Portable performance: Conveniently thin and light - weighing less than 3lb.
• Rapid-charging technology: Get 80% in just an hour.
• Military-grade tough: Over 200 quality checks under extreme conditions.
• Flexibility freedom: Quickly convert to a tent or tablet allowing a quick switch between emailing to notetaking to sketching or streaming.
Lenovo ThinkPad P1 2nd Gen
With the perfect combination of workstation know-how, stylish design, and true mobility, the ThinkPad P1 removes the trade-off of sacrificing looks for power.
• Robust connectivity: Including two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, USB 3.1 and HDMI ports.
• Protects data and privacy: Its discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows 10 security features.
• Buckle up: Reach speeds of up to 9.6 Gbps with WiFi-6, and maintain optimal functionality in crowded networks.
• True-to-life images: 4K OLED display allows you to experience images with expanded contrast, brilliant colors, and stunning detail.
100e Chromebook gen 2 AST
With the Windows 10 platform, the Lenovo 100e 2nd Gen combines power and portability with affordability, making it a smart choice for any classroom.
• So productive: Run Windows 10 and apps seamlessly with an Intel® Celeron® processor.
• Decisions, decisions: Choose from thousands of education apps, like Office 365, Microsoft Teams, OneNote Class Notebook, Minecraft Education Edition, Kahoot!, GeoGebra, and more.
• Endless multi-tasking: With 10 hours of battery life you can easily work with multiple windows and browser tabs open at the same time.
• Military tough: Rubber bumpers, reinforced ports and hinges, and mechanically-anchored keys.
300e Chromebook gen 2 AST
Smart, sleek, and super flexible, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen AST seamlessly shifts between four different modes and offers endless possibilities for learning. It combines versatile teaching tools, like Google Classroom and G Suite for Education, with the security and simplicity of Chrome management software that school administrators already know and trust.
• Hands-on learning: Move between four modes of flexibility with the 360-degree Sync hinge.
• Built to share: With tools like G Suite for Education and Google Classroom, students can access assignments on the cloud, collaborate with classmates.
• Tough tech: Rugged drop-resistant design, and water-resistant.
• Fast & friendly: Keeps up with today’s ever-changing classrooms with it's lightning-fast AMD® Processor and easy-to-use Chrome OS™.
500e Chromebook gen 2
Inspiring—like the best teachers. The 500e Chromebook (2nd Gen) perfectly blends on-the-go technology with powerful processing and a premium classroom experience.
• No charging or pairing required: Uses an electromagnetic resonance pen that is pressure-sensitive and highly accurate and housed inside the Chromebook.
• Connect more, capture more: Two HD cameras to enhance collaboration and creativity.
• A device you can count on: Thanks to Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™, the 11.6" HD screen is able to resist deep chips and scratches.
• As flexible as your imagination: A 360-degree hinge allows students to adapt to different learning environments.
"I have found Northern Micro’s technical services to be of a high standard. Calls were returned quickly and my questions well answered.”
D. Bissonette, National Research Council Canada
“I have recommended the Northern Micro team to colleagues who are looking for a dependable and responsible vendor…”
P. Cavarzan, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board
“…the best after sale customer support of any IT solution provider that I have dealt with in Canada…”
M. Landiault, Ottawa Carleton District School Board