Check out the Dell Technologies storage options from Northern Micro
Expand your storage capacity with Dell Technologies
Northern Micro’s partnership with Dell Technologies allows us to offer the very best in storage solutions catered to your specific needs. Modern architecture makes cost savings automatic. Dell storage solutions provide all the advanced tools and integrations you need to be sure your array continues to provide value as your business grows. Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. Northern Micro provides expert services for all lifecycle phases to save you time, resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience. From self-optimizing SSD, HDD or hybrid configurations we specialize in finding affordable high-performance solutions for any application environment. Below are just some of the amazing storage solutions we offer from Dell.
Want more? Check out our Dell Technologies page to explore other Dell Products.
Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array
SC Series provides the lowest effective price/GB for flash and hybrid flash, giving companies of any size the technology advantage they need to compete in today’s fast-changing markets:
• Data Progression – Achieve IOPS goals with an affordable mix of storage media.
• Deduplication and Compression – Dramatically reduce the raw capacity required to store your data.
• RAID tiering – Eliminate manual provisioning, increase efficiency and utilization.
• Federation – Simplify multi-array environments with quick and seamless data movement, plus proactive load balancing assistance via Live Migrate and Volume Advisor.
• ProSupport Services – Ensure your project goes right the first time with remote installation options.
• Persistent software licensing – Future-proof your investment, minimize the cost of upgrades and expansions.
PowerVault ME4 Series
Consolidate your storage with the new PowerVault ME4 Series storage for entry-level SAN and DAS workloads. The ME4 Series is ideal for accelerated performance for HPC, Exchange, backup, VDI and many more applications.
• ADAPT (Distributed RAID) – Improved data protection functionality for faster drive rebuild times.
• Thin Provisioning – Allocate and consume physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools.
• Snapshots – Easily recover data with point-in-time copies.
• Replication – Replicate data to any global location.
• Volume Copy – Enables seamless volume relocation and disk-based backup and recovery.
• SSD Read Cache – Increase execution speed of applications by caching previously read data.
• 3-Level Auto-tiering – Optimizes data performance with less expense
• Virtualization integration – Integrate ME4 arrays with VMware vSphere and vCenter SRM and Microsoft Hyper-V.